Face-to-face events are back! We’re heading to Coventry on 1-2 December to join the UK’s largest accounting community at AccountingWEB Live Expo. Not only are we looking forward to meeting visitors in-person, but what better time to be launching something exciting… watch this space and be one of the first to see what we have in store!
The two-day conference will celebrate all-things accounting and finance, and provide the opportunity to look ahead at what the sector can expect from 2022 and beyond. We’ll be joined by commercial director, Paul Sparkes, and customer services director, Sam Curtis, who will be on-hand to answer your questions, provide a demonstration of the iplicit system, and ‘drill down’ into its relevance to your organisation.
Set to bring industry experts and professionals together to share best practice, industry solutions and advice, this event has been created to meet the real needs of busy accounting and finance professionals leaving them armed with innovations set to help tackle the future of accounting. With a blend of practical content, educational workshops and inspiring keynotes and supplier and technology showcases, it’s one not to be missed.
If you haven’t registered already, here are five reasons you should attend:
- Discover more about iplicit and understand why our true cloud accounting solution and feature-rich functionality can help organisations seamlessly make the step up to next generation finance software. We also have dedicated schemes to help accountants work closely with clients who have outgrown their current software.
- Meet the team face-to-face and put your questions to our industry experts, Paul and Sam, for the latest practical tips to take away and implement in your organisation.
- See iplicit accounting software live in action, including customisable reporting and integration features that make our true cloud accounting platform the ideal choice for frustrated on-premise legacy software users who are shackled by their current tool, or those that have outgrown their entry level software.
- Meet your fellow accounting peers to share insight, experience, and advice to widen your industry network and ensure you are heading into 2022 ahead of sector trends.
- And, as we mentioned, we’ll be using this event to exclusively reveal our latest product release – which you won’t want to miss!
You can find us on exhibition stand B10, ready to answer your questions and catch-up. If you still haven’t registered, book your place here.